ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Case StudyVIAHEALTH PLAN BENEFITS MADE EASY DIRECT
CREATING MORE CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS THAN HUMANLY POSSIBLE.
Selling health insurance to human resources professionals at businesses of all sizes is a one-on-one, person-to-person, interactive business. But with a list of over 5,000 small-to-medium-sized businesses in the greater Rochester, NY area, and just three salespeople dedicated to servicing them, meeting face-to-face with more than a fraction of them was a physical impossibility for ViaHealth Plan.
Clearly they needed an innovative solution, and our Benefits Made Easy interactive CD-ROM mailer was that solution.
Produced in two versions, one directed to retaining existing customers, and the other to selling new accounts, this Flash-based interactive “Virtual Salesperson” did the heavy lifting a small sales staff couldn’t, opening doors and giving the “real” salespeople a huge number of virtually ready-to-buy leads they just needed to close.
Embedded tracking software on each CD showed 42% of the 5,000 non-current customer recipients inserted and played the CD-ROM on their computer.
The informative, interactive presentation gave viewers dozens of opportunities throughout viewing to link to specific pages/sections of the newly redesigned/enhanced ViaHealth Plan website for more information and to register for a chance to win a $500 Office Max gift card.
As a result, the 2,113 non-current customers who viewed the CD generated 5,692 unique hits to the linked pages on the website. Once there, the average visitor visited 2.7 additional pages. All of this resulted in 180 sales calls and 113 new accounts.
On the current customer front, 82% of existing accounts were retained. The video at left shows the introduction and gives a flavor of the interactive nature of the original Flash presentation.
- Case Study #1— ViaHealth “Human Care” Branding Campaign
- Case Study #2— CANOPY Herbicide Branding Campaign
- Case Study #3— Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign
- Case Study #4— Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Campaign
- Case Study #5— Kodak E100 Direct Branding Campaign
- Case Study #6— Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Campaign
- Case Study #7— Chrysalis Vineyards Branding/Direct Campaign
- Case Study #9— GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Case Study #10— Xerox Back Safety Internal Employee Campaign
- Case Study #11— DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- Case Study #12— DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- Case Study #13— American Dairy Association School Breakfast Campaign