Chrysalis Vineyards Case StudyCHRYSALIS VINEYARDS BRANDING/DIRECT CAMPAIGN
THE HUGE METAMORPHOSIS FOR THIS START-UP WINERY KEEPS ON GROWING.
When the average person thinks of great American wines, California, not Virginia, most likely springs to mind. Except in the greater Washington, DC area, where one local Virginia winery made a national name for itself when, in 2001, its Viognier beat out the presumptive favorite California Chardonnays to win Best White Wine in America.
The ad at right emphasized the incredible unlikelihood of this happening, in a fun and unusual way, in the process starting to change the conversation about Virginia wines.
The direct campaign below continued the momentum started by the Best White Wine in America win, changing the conversation to legitimize Virginia wines and helping to make Chrysalis a household name.
In the process, it generated so much traffic at their tasting pavilion that they had to pave the access road that had been nothing but gravel since pre-Civil War times.
- ViaHealth “Human Care” Branding Campaign
- CANOPY Herbicide Branding Campaign
- Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign
- Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Campaign
- Kodak E100 Direct Branding Campaign
- Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Campaign
- ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Direct
- GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Xerox Back Safety Internal Employee Campaign
- DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- American Dairy Association School Breakfast Campaign