Larson Storm Door Case StudyLARSON STORM DOOR MARKET PENETRATION CAMPAIGN
OPENING MORE DOORS TO PENETRATE A NEW MARKET.
Enter this direct campaign to open doors, followed by a multimedia support campaign. The pop-up teaser, followed by the door opening pull-out piece (including a pop-up hand holding a real dollar bill, the first dollar they would make from Larson), went to a select list of 315 potential dealers. The results, nothing short of incredible, were 301 reservations for face-to-face presentations and ultimately, 284 dealer agreements signed.The push accomplished, substantial pull was generated by the TV, and a newspaper insert campaign in the fall, leading to a 20% market share at year’s end and 56% after a full year, up obviously from 0. Little wonder the campaign won a Silver Effie for marketing effectiveness in the product launch category, taking second behind the national launch of the Wagner Power Painter.
- ViaHealth “Human Care” Launch Campaign
- CANOPY Herbicide Branding Campaign
- Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign
- Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Campaign
- Chrysalis Vineyards Branding/Direct Campaign
- ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Direct
- GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Xerox Back Safety Internal Employee Campaign
- DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- American Dairy Association School Breakfast Campaign