Xerox Back Safety Internal Campaign Case StudyXEROX BACK SAFETY INTERNAL EMPLOYEE CAMPAIGN
RELIEVING A MAJOR PAIN IN THE BOTTOM LINE.
Back injuries were quite literally crippling Xerox manufacturing operations. From lost productivity from days out sick, or on disability. To soaring health insurance premiums and medical costs. To skyrocketing workers’ compensation costs.
The numbers didn’t lie. And the story they told was difficult to ignore.
Because the pain felt at the bottom line was palpable.
And the source could be traced to employees improperly lifting 50-pound boxes of copier paper. This internal campaign was designed to educate factory employees, first, about the problem, then about proper lifting techniques. The campaign included posters, wall and floor clings, shelf hangers, and a 20-minute video on proper lifting techniques, played at mandatory employee meetings.
The result? After just 3 months, back injuries were down nearly 80%! That’s real relief!
- Case Study #1— ViaHealth “Human Care” Branding Campaign
- Case Study #2— CANOPY Herbicide Branding Campaign
- Case Study #3— Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign
- Case Study #4— Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Campaign
- Case Study #5— Kodak E100 Direct Branding Campaign
- Case Study #6— Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Campaign
- Case Study #7— Chrysalis Vineyards Branding/Direct Campaign
- Case Study #8— ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Direct
- Case Study #9— GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Case Study #11— DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- Case Study #12— DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- Case Study #13— American Dairy Association School Breakfast Campaign