ViaHealth Case StudyVIAHEALTH "HUMAN CARE" BRANDING LAUNCH CAMPAIGN
OWNING THE HUMAN HALF OF THE HEALTH CARE EQUATION.
When four hospitals came together to form ViaHealth, the common thread of superiority versus the competitive health care system was the singular, deeply personal level of care each hospital delivered. Not to say that they didn’t have a technological edge in certain areas, but the university-based competition was perceived as owning that position.
However, known as a teaching hospital first, the competition was perceived as cold and clinical— at any time you could be giving a front-row seat to a dozen or more interns and residents hovering around your bed. Clearly, the door was open to differentiate based upon quality of care. So, the decision was made to work first from our position of strength before taking them on head-on in specific areas where we could prove an advantage, like cardiac surgery.
Hence was born Human. Care. And an award-winning campaign that, over the course of three months, generated 72% awareness of the new hospital system name, ViaHealth, and tagline, “Human. Care.” All from a baseline of zero. So successful in fact that the competitive system spent 12 times as much in the next year just to combat it.
- CANOPY Herbicide Branding Case Study
- Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Case Study
- Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Case Study
- Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Case Study
- Chrysalis Vineyards Branding/Direct Case Study
- ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Case Study
- GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Case Study
- Xerox Back Safety Internal Employee Case Study
- DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Case Study
- DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Case Study
- American Dairy Association School Breakfast Case Study